Thursday 19 March 2015

The Liebster Award Nomination

Hello dear friends and readers

Today’s post is not my normal post on health. I was nominated by Kristelle (writer of the blog forever dreaming) for the Liebster Award! It is all about highlight small blogs (200 followers or less) that you think need more support. Kristelle, thanks for nominating me, means a lot. I read your posts, interesting is the word. Keep up the good job, wish you all the luck. I am touched and grateful for your appreciation. It is a great boost for me to keep on continuing writing.

The rules for this Liebster Award are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate another 11 bloggers (with 200 or less followers) and link them
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees by social media/blogs
Below are the answers to the questions proposed by my nominator (forever dreaming). I enjoyed answering them; I hope you all enjoy them reading too.

1)      What is your dream career/job?
I studied science, specializing in nutrition but my dream is to be a writer, mostly fiction stories and poems is what I want to write. I love to write, it gives me peace. I feel words are the powerful and most potent way of expressing your thought, and feelings. I am an avid reader and it has always inspired me to try my hand at writing. I hope someday I can.

2)      What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
I am a total fan of tea; therefore the first thing I do when I wake up is make myself a cup of tea. The aroma of the tea concoction brewing is enough to stimulate my senses and arouse my thoughts.

3)      What is you ultimate holiday destination?
Unlike others I don’t have one but two destination I would love to visit. Firstly, I want to visit all the Disney park in the world (I love amusement parks and have been dreaming to visit them since I was a child.) secondly, I am a big fan of European classics especially romantic novels by Jane Austen, Emily Bronte and many more so therefore if ever I get a chance Europe is the place I would love to go to.

4)      What is your all-time favorite book/genre?
I love mysteries and thrillers. I have many favorite authors but my all time favorite are books by Agatha Christie. The reason I love her books is because the crimes and mysteries are solved are not based on proofs or evidences but pure human behavior and psychology.

5)      Describe yourself in 10 words or less?
10 words are less to describe me nevertheless I like the challenge. i look at myself as full of life, happy go lucky kind of girl.

6)      What bands/artists do you love and what are your favorite songs by them?
I like many bands like linking park, maroon 5 artists like Adele and Taylor Swift, Atif Aslam, Avryl Lavigne. It is difficult to state a favorite though. 

7)      If you could have one wish, what would it be?
Well my one wish is that I become a writer I want to be.

8)      What made you want t start blogging?
Firstly, it was my love of writing and secondly, I wanted to use my knowledge and everything I have learned to help people in the way I can. I compile my post and use my poetic side to compose small rhymes which will make understanding easy and fun.

9)      If you were trapped on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take and why?
This is an interesting question and I have never thought about it before. I did now thanks to you. Three things I would take is books to read so I don’t feel alone and lost, a diary and pen (which will be my friend to share my thoughts) and a picture of my son, because he is one person I can never imagine my life without.

10)   Describe your favorite food without actually using the name of it?
A conical base containing dark brown mounds of frozen delight sprawled with chips and nuts. That’s my favorite.

11)   If you could spend the day with one person (dead or alive, famous or not) who would it be, why and what would you do together?
One person I would love to spend my day is again my son, because I love him the most in this entire world. I would go shopping with him buying toys and clothes for him, enjoy ourselves in the park (he loves to slide and I love to watch him happy) eating his favorite pizza and ice creams. We would go on a drive on my Scooty, he loves it when I drive fast. That is how I would like to spend my day, starting with his smiles and ending with the same.

Now in my turn to nominate the blogs I nominate and I am sure I have done well. I hope I have given the same motivation that I received with the whole process. Blogs I like to nominate for the award are as follows-


                                                         My question for the nominees
1)      What is your biggest dream in life?
2)      Why did you start blogging? What inspired you?
3)      If you have to change one thing about you, what would that be?
4)      Which is your favorite place in the world and why?
5)      If you are granted three wishes, what would you wish for?
6)      Name three authors you like and why?
7)      Given a chance to change something in your life, what would you change? It can be anything an experience, a decision etc.
8)      Tell us about yourself that makes you different from others?
9)      Given a chance to change this world, what three things would you do to make this world a better place?
10)   Describe an experience which changed your life, for good or bad?
11)   Where do you see yourself ten years down the line?

Thank you, once again, for appreciating my work, today I feel my efforts have not gone in vain. I specially thank my readers to encourage my efforts and wish luck to my fellow bloggers.

To healthy living! And

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS CHOLESTEROL? : Everything you need to know!

WHAT IS CHOLESTEROL? : Everything you need to know! Cholesterol is a sterol of importance in the body. The name cholesterol is derived...